Privileged Access Management: grants temporary broad access for emergency situations to privileged ID’s for support teams in a controlled way. All the transactions used by these Privileged ID’s are tracked and reviewed.
Grant privileged access to support teams in a controlled way.
- Get rid of permanent assignment of super user roles to users in production systems.
- Instead grant privileged access on ‘need basis’ only
Easy and straight forward representation of the emergency access process.
- ID based configuration which is easy to understand and to configure
- Simple UI to manage privileged id accounts , reviewers, owners etc.
Configurable workflow for privileged access management to define who approves the activation of privileged ID’s and who reviews the log of Privilege ID usage.
- Avoid manual follow-up activities to grant requests for privileged access: automated workflow does it for you.
- Complete audit trail reports help to analyse, investigate when privilege access was requested, approved and reviewed.
Configuration of notifications to Requesters, Owners and Reviewers:
- Notification to privileged access owner when there is any request entered
- Upon completion of privileged access usage: executed transaction details.
View transactions executed by privileged IDs in SAP systems.
- Analyse the respective change documents
- View SoD risks executed by a privileged ID within requested duration
- Usage of PAM review rules to have critical changes highlighted while reviewing privileged access usage.
Interactive drill-down dashboard to visualize privileged access usage across connected SAP systems.
- Understand how many times privileged access check-out
- Overview of overall PAM requests for given duration i.e. requests approved, usage approved, rejected.